RE: Defining __powerpc__ in rs6000.h

I just changed gcconfig.h in my tree to test for either powerpc or
__powerpc__ under Linux.  I'm happy to remove the first test if someone
tells me that it's never needed.

I second Fergus' statement:  The garbage collector can't entirely play by
ANSI C rules.  However, I would like to remove spurious problems such as
this.

Hans