This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: dlopen() under AIX with gcc/g++
- To: Robert Boehne <rboehne at ricardo-us dot com>
- Subject: Re: dlopen() under AIX with gcc/g++
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 12:03:37 -0400
- cc: Alexandre Oliva <oliva at lsd dot ic dot unicamp dot br>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Wieck, Owen" <OWieck at ricardo-us dot com>
Run-time linking is *NOT* the same as a shared library. Period.
I think that you need gcc-2.95.3 and the appropriate -C flag for
the version of "nm" that you are using.