This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 188.8.131.52 and STL
- To: "MALETA,MAREK (A-Germany,ex1)" <marek_maleta at agilent dot com>
- Subject: Re: 184.108.40.206 and STL
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 15:41:16 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: "'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Mon, 21 May 2001, MALETA,MAREK (A-Germany,ex1) wrote:
> Does gcc 220.127.116.11 support STL ?
Yes, it supported an old version which you had to install using an extra
package libstdc++ (or was it still part of libg++ back then)?
However, I most strongly recommend using GCC 2.95.3 instead, which has
much improved support for STL and C++ in general. 2.7.x is many years
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/