Building Gcc for Darwin OS on PowerPC computers

Hi

I'm running MacOS X with the Darwin Kernel and I would like to know if
it's possible to build & install GCC on these configurations .
If yes, which platform specific info do I need?
If not, do you plan to have a Darwin Compatible version?

Thanx a lot

Philippe TEISSIER