Re: PR 2765

On Sun, 20 May 2001, Mark Mitchell wrote:

> Well the way to know is run it in the debugger.
>
> It would be helpful if you could do that, as the maintainer of the C
> front-end.
>
>     Joseph> void foo(int x, int y) { struct {int x; int y;} a = { x, y
>
> X and Y should not be TREE_CONSTANT and neither should the CONSTRUCTOR
> containing them, so I would think we would still get an error on the
> clause above this one.

OK, so there are two places where this error changed to a pedwarn, and
this code triggers the other one.  I still don't understand the code, and
as far as I'm concerned Jakub maintains anything to do with handling
initializers in C and knows that code far better than I do.

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk