This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Status of PINE compilation on Solaris bug?
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: Status of PINE compilation on Solaris bug?
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 17:45:08 +0100 (BST)
The frequently reported bugs list includes
* GCC 2.95.2 crashes when compiling mbx.c from the PINE 4.30 or
IMAP2000 distribution on Sparc systems running Solaris.
There are also several PRs relating to this bug. The known bugs entry and
the PRs should be updated, so:
(a) Is this bug fixed in 2.95.3, or if not could a fix be backported for
(b) Is this bug fixed in 3.0?
For a preprocessed testcase see e.g. PR c/700 or c/698.
Joseph S. Myers