This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libobjc build problem
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: libobjc build problem
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Sun, 20 May 01 12:29:41 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> libobjc/../include ../../../egcs/libobjc/encoding.c
> make: ./libtool: Command not found
Did libobjc's configure fail to create libtool, or is the first line
of the libtool script pointing at a non-existing interpreter?
Those two seem indistinguishable to me without knowing the intent of
whoever wrong the script/Makefile!