This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: More on autogen 5 build failure
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Subject: Re: More on autogen 5 build failure
- From: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot oz dot au>
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 22:53:47 +1000
- Cc: aj at suse dot de, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10105201055.AA09711@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On 25-Jun-2037, Richard Kenner, GNU C Maintainer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > opts.c: In function `doOptLoad_Functions':
> > opts.c:755: `RTLD_GLOBAL' undeclared (first use in this function)
> > opts.c:755: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> > opts.c:755: for each function it appears in.)
> > And indeed I don't see that symbol defined anywhere in the autogen
> > package.
> That macro is defined when including <dlfcn.h> on my glibc2.2 based
> Linux system.
> Well I'm on a Dec Unix ("Tru64"). It seems there's an autoconf test
I don't think you need an autoconf test; `#ifdef RTLD_GLOBAL'
should be sufficient.
Fergus Henderson <email@example.com> | "I have always known that the pursuit
| of excellence is a lethal habit"
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh> | -- the last words of T. S. Garp.