Re: need help debugging

Yes, I'm doing

GCC_ROOT=/opt/gcc-3.0
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$GCC_ROOT/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export LD_RUN_PATH=$GCC_ROOT/lib:$LD_RUN_PATH
export PATH=$GCC_ROOT/bin:$PATH
c++ -v

to initialize the different versions.
I also just checked the make output and it uses c++ everywhere and
verified that the segfaulting executable is using the correct libs
(using ldd).

This problem occurs 100% reproducable on at least 4 compiler/machine
combinations (all i686-linux, could try hppa1.1-hpux11.0, too but that
would literally take days). It occurs at all optimisation settings
(the dump in the original mail was from a try without any -O flag).

Are there any other compiler flags I might try changing?

Regards,
Michael