Re: Bugs review status?

On Sat, 19 May 2001, Mark Mitchell wrote:

>     Joseph> What's the status of the review of open bugs for GCC 3.0?
>
> The ones that are not reviewed are not reviewed.  Some of them were
> platform-specific, and volunteers did not have access to those
> platforms.

A fair number of the bugs in state "open" are java or libgcj bugs.
Perhaps some of the Java maintainers could look at these (changing them to
"analyzed" if they are genuine bugs that are still present), as they're
generally beyond my expertise to look at.  (Especially, you can confirm
bugs you reported yourself as genuine, and so reduce the number of bugs
listed as "open" - since "open" means unconfirmed / not looked at.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk