Re: Bugs review status?

    Joseph> What's the status of the review of open bugs for GCC 3.0?

The ones that are not reviewed are not reviewed.  Some of them were
platform-specific, and volunteers did not have access to those
platforms.

I've decided there's nothing I can do about this; after reviewing
several hundred personally, I ran out of steam and decided to fix the
ones we had already identified.  Probably we got some duplicates in
the process.

I'm planning on stopping just about most of my personal bug-fixing
activity and concentrating on packaging starting next week.

If you want to review them, that would be good.

Thanks,