This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Examine PR2758
- To: falk dot hueffner at student dot uni-tuebingen dot de
- Subject: Re: RFA: Examine PR2758
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 16:42:14 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Falk" == Falk Hueffner <email@example.com> writes:
Thanks for following up!
Falk> I have an alphaev56-unknown-linux. The code segfaults with
Falk> 3.0 20010426 (Debian prerelease). Today's CVS gives a
Falk> bootstrap comparison failure, so I couldn't try. I'll also
Falk> try the 3.0 branch.
Please do; that matters more at the moment.
Falk> I have stripped the code down a bit, because I suspected a
Falk> bug in the code, but I couldn't find one. I've attached the
Falk> stripped version. Interestingly, for the stripped version,
Falk> adding -finline-functions doesn't help anymore.
There's an important bug in this area that Nathan Sidwell has assigned
to himself (with the note "working on a patch") -- I'm hoping that
Nathan's fix will fix this bug too.
If not, someone is going to have to give me an account on an alpha
Thanks again for your help,
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com