This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Bugs review status?
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: Bugs review status?
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 23:34:54 +0100 (BST)
What's the status of the review of open bugs for GCC 3.0? There are
currently 634 bugs in state "open" - so presumably not reviewed by anyone
- and while this is down from the 955 when the call for bug review
volunteers was posted, and most of the bugs are new since then, there are
still about 251 that arrived before that call for volunteers
<URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-02/msg00405.html> was posted.
Is there a specific bug number up to which all bugs should have been
reviewed for 3.0?
Joseph S. Myers