This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
branch for PCH GC work
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: branch for PCH GC work
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 14:03:47 -0700
- Reply-to: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
The first step in merging the PCH work into current FSF GCC is to
integrate the garbage collection changes. This is likely to cause
quite a bit of instability, so I'm about to create a branch off the
head of the CVS tree in which to hold this work, called pchgc-branch.
Once this part is done and integrated back into the tree, the
remaining PCH work should be able to be done in the mainline.
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>