This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RFA: Examine PR2758
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: RFA: Examine PR2758
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 17:35:18 -0700
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
PR2758 is a C++ bug report for alphaev56-unknown-linux. I don't have
access to such a box, so I can't figure out if this is a regression
and/or how to debug it. The code works fine on x86.
If you have an alpha system, would you test this code? If it doesn't
fail any more, please close the report. Otherwise, please check if
it's a regression from 2.95.2, and downgrade it if not. Otherwise,
we'll have to try to debug it.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com