This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: is subreg with subreg_byte outside source valid?
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Subject: Re: is subreg with subreg_byte outside source valid?
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 17:50:35 -0400
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
>>>>> Jan Hubicka writes:
Jan> Is the powerpc breakage I caused by the patch serious for you? I hope
Jan> these two issues to see sorted out till tommorow evening, but I may
Jan> try to commit some very conservative fixes as obvious until thinks settle
Jan> down if required.
I'm not pedantic about the trunk. You said these were testsuite
failures, not build failures, so it should not prevent anyone from
working. I appreciate your giving me a heads up.