Re: Q) compile option( -fpack-struct ) not applied

> From: KYS2906@chollian.net
> Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 18:55:12 +0900
> To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org

> I compiled a program with option -fpack-struct  for packing all struct members.

>                 g++ -fpack-struct -o myprog myprog.cpp

> But this option was not applied to compiled program
>
> Any option  is more ?

We have a document that describes these things for you so that we
don't have to.  It is available online at our web site.  Our web site
is at:

http://gcc.gnu.org/

The part I was thinking of is:

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-2.95.3/gcc_4.html#SEC90

Give that a try, and if you still need help ask of the gcc-help list.
See the web site for the address.

Thanks.