Re: commitinfo script to check policy, issue warnings (and/or abortcommit)

In article <Pine.BSF.4.33.0105161025550.21904-100000@deneb.dbai.tuwien.ac.at>,
Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at> writes:

> Yes, that sounds like an excellent compromise (to start with).

Oops, it would be a good compromise but it breaks the client/server
model exposed by CVS.  Can't do it (easily or at all) unless X11
connection was permitted by the client - I can't see opening that can
for something that was suppose to just check policy.

> And, that notification email to gcc@gcc.gnu.org should be sent
> whenever a commit does happen.

OK, the script handles this but I will change the message to make more
sense in light of final requirements.

Regards,
Loren