Re: commitinfo script to check policy, issue warnings (and/or abortcommit)

In article <Pine.BSF.4.33.0105161025550.21904-100000@deneb.dbai.tuwien.ac.at>,
Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at> writes:

> All modern systems I am aware of have basename.

That was my thinking when I hacked it out, but portability is a good
thing.

> Yes, that sounds like an excellent compromise (to start with). And, that
> notification email to gcc@gcc.gnu.org should be sent whenever a commit
> does happen.

> Loren, could you please make these minor changes and send a new version?

I was waiting for final input to drain.  We appear to be at that point
now.  Changes forthcoming.