This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: commitinfo script to check policy, issue warnings (and/or abortcommit)
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: commitinfo script to check policy, issue warnings (and/or abortcommit)
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 13:43:40 -0500 (CDT)
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: rittle at labs dot mot dot com
In article <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Gerald Pfeifer <email@example.com> writes:
> All modern systems I am aware of have basename.
That was my thinking when I hacked it out, but portability is a good
> Yes, that sounds like an excellent compromise (to start with). And, that
> notification email to firstname.lastname@example.org should be sent whenever a commit
> does happen.
> Loren, could you please make these minor changes and send a new version?
I was waiting for final input to drain. We appear to be at that point
now. Changes forthcoming.