This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Building on HEAD broken
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Subject: Re: Building on HEAD broken
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zackw at Stanford dot EDU>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:44:38 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 04:26:03PM +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Adding $(LIB1ASMSRC) to LIBGCC_DEPS breaks building for targets that
> define LIB1ASMSRC. This is supposed to be a file relative to
> $(srcdir)/config, *not* $(srcdir). Thus it can never be found as a
Aaargh. And we can't just stick $(srcdir)/config/ in front of it
because what if it's empty?
A proper fix is going to take work, but would you mind just removing
$(LIB1ASMSRC) from LIBGCC_DEPS? That will be no worse than the way it
used to be.
> Note that the ChangeLog entry does not mention that change.
Oversight on my part, sorry.
zw I'm on a spaceship full of college students.
-- Martin "PCHammer" Rose