This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Building on HEAD broken
- To: zackw at stanford dot edu
- Subject: Building on HEAD broken
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Date: 18 May 2001 16:26:03 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Adding $(LIB1ASMSRC) to LIBGCC_DEPS breaks building for targets that
define LIB1ASMSRC. This is supposed to be a file relative to
$(srcdir)/config, *not* $(srcdir). Thus it can never be found as a
dependency. Note that the ChangeLog entry does not mention that change.
Andreas Schwab "And now for something
SuSE Labs completely different."
SuSE GmbH, Schanzäckerstr. 10, D-90443 Nürnberg
Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5