This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: `MAKEOVERRIDES='
- From: "Golubev I. N." <gin at mo dot msk dot ru>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 11:39:47 (GMT)
- CC: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
> Recursive invocations of MAKE are supposed to pass down any
> variables that matter. Do you have any example in which this is not
Yes. Try to set another value of `program_transform_name' by putting
it in command line of GNU `make' being run in top-level build dir (of
which `gcc' is subdir).