This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Q) compile option( -fpack-struct ) not applied
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Q) compile option( -fpack-struct ) not applied
- From: KYS2906 at chollian dot net
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 18:55:12 +0900
- Reply-To: KYS2906 at chollian dot net
I compiled a program with option -fpack-struct for packing all struct members.
g++ -fpack-struct -o myprog myprog.cpp
But this option was not applied to compiled program
Any option is more ?
Thanks in advance