This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Extra const int constraint letters?
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Subject: Re: Extra const int constraint letters?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 21:43:55 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3B047E74.EB2D13EF@apple.com>
On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 06:44:20PM -0700, Stan Shebs wrote:
> Motorola's altivec code uses the currently unassigned A-D for
> additional cases that are useful for the extra instructions,
> but I don't want to go that way unless there are no other alternatives.
That's not a problem.