Finding out what calls who...

I'm creating a tool that makes a graph of which class calls which class.

Currently I'm getting the raw data by grepping through the assembler
output of gcc for .globl's and call's and feeding them through c++filt and
then massaging the result with perl.

This unfortunately this misses two important items....
1) virtual calls which appear in the assembler as something like
   "call *%edi"

2) Accesses to the public fields of other classes.

I suspect there is nothing I can do about 2), but perhaps there is
something I can do about 1).

Any suggestions?

PO Box 1645 Christchurch                Email : john.carter@tait.co.nz
New Zealand

Time machine feature - A feature that is best implemented by climbing
into a time machine with an AK-47 and taking out the swine who
spec'd it.