Extra const int constraint letters?

As we all know, the integer range constraints are all those in the
range I-P.  However, what does one do if more are needed?  Motorola's
altivec code uses the currently unassigned A-D for additional cases
that are useful for the extra instructions, but I don't want to go that
way unless there are no other alternatives.

Stan