This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Alex Arulanthu <alex at cs dot wustl dot edu>
- Subject: Re: String.h
- From: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 03:37:00 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 06:16:56PM -0700, Alex Arulanthu wrote:
> I tried including <string> and <cstring> and they dont
> include <String.h> at all.
(This is why I don't allow windows users on my C++ irc channel).
Seriously, you are asking for help on the wrong mailinglist.
Firstly, RE-read the answers that you already got: they really
contain the answers (like, if I remember correctly, to forget
everything you know about String.h and read a good C++ book).
Secondly, subscribe to a C++ mailinglist for newbies like
tuxCPProgramming@listbot.com (mail something to
Sorry if I sound annoyed, but you really didn't read all the
answers you got.
Carlo Wood <firstname.lastname@example.org>