This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: unwind-dw2.c: 2 new branch build failures overnight.
- To: Robert Lipe <robertl at sco dot com>
- Subject: Re: unwind-dw2.c: 2 new branch build failures overnight.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 20:18:12 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010517090920.A4428@rjlhome.sco.com>
On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 09:09:20AM -0500, Robert Lipe wrote:
> The first target gets an ICE when building unwind-dw2.c
> The second doesn't ICE when building that file, but instead
> the assembler spits up at the input.
You don't say what targets.
> /play/egcs/gcc/unwind-dw2.c:1118: Internal compiler error in ?,
> at dwarf2asm.c:1001
This target doesn't define UNALIGNED_INT_ASM_OP eh? Hmm...
Actually, I suspect this is a latent configuration mistake.
I would be shocked if any x86 assembler auto-aligned data. Thus
UNALIGNED_INT_ASM_OP should be identical to INT_ASM_OP.
> UX:as: ERROR: /var/tmp/ccY4crmd.s:3318:defined relocatable values from
> the same section required, op -
Ok, so is there any other way to generate pc-relative relocations
for this target?