Info needed

Hi,

I had a chance to stop by your website and think it
belongs in the IT Vendors Directory I'm currently doing.

Could you spare a few seconds to submit (at no cost) your company
at http://www.technologyevaluation.com/findavendor/vd/vd.asp
You'll be exposed to qualified IT professionals (not only techies
like myself, but also CIOs, CTOs, and other decision making guys).

If any other person in your company is actually responsible for
providing info, would you send me her/his email?
(like marketing for example)

Thank you.

Pascal PERRY
Vendors Directory / Webmaster