problem using GCOV

Hi,

I have a problem with using GCOV.  I did gcov test on
C files that are existed on the server.  I ran the
server and ran the test.  Some files, I got the
percentage coverage and some not.  I've checked on the
ones that don't have the coverage information, did the
test again and the code did execute in those files but
still no coverage at all.  The files that were created
for all these files when I compiled with the GCOV
flags are .bb and .bbg.  The files that were created
after I ran the program are the .da files.  After I
test them with gcov command it created .gcov files.
Any clue why some files not getting any coverage
information even though it is executed already?
Thanks.