This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PowerPC Floating Point compare bug?
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Subject: Re: PowerPC Floating Point compare bug?
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 13:05:55 -0400
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
>>>>> Geoff Keating writes:
Geoff> That code is bad in other ways, too, it doesn't allow for overflow and
Geoff> NaNs and such.
Originally, this optimization required -ffast-math. I am not sure