This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: standards for include guards?
- To: sam at uchicago dot edu
- Subject: Re: standards for include guards?
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 09:24:33 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20010517095918.A18396@uchicago.edu>
We should use this one:
Anything starting with an `_' is invalid for use in user code.
Anything not starting with `GCC' is likely-ish to be used somewhere
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com