porting GCC on a new OS

        Hi,

I'm part of a team of students & friends who are working on a brand-new OS
for the PC, called IneXoS. I won't describe it here, but let's say it's
far from windows, linux and other general-purpose OSes. It's not finished
yet, but when it is, we will need some compiler to have people develop on
it !

That's why we're thinking about using GCC as a base to achieve this goal.
Where can we find the necessary information for such a port ?

Thank you for responding,

Cedric / IneXoS dev. Team (www.inexos.com, temp down)

(as you certainly can see, English is not my native language ;)