This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GNATS documentation
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: GNATS documentation
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 13:25:37 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
[ New GNATS categorie "bootstrap" ]
On Thu, 10 May 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> gcc.texi, where it documents GNATS categories. (Though that duplicate
> documentation ought to go away in favour of copies of bugs.html and
> gnats.html in release tarballs.)
I've just done that...
> gccbug. I can do that, but adding to the list of categories there is a
> trivial change.
...and I'm just testing that.
> bugs.html, to indicate when bootstrap bugs should go to the list and when
> to GNATS.
> gnats.html, to document the new category.
These I'll try to do later (today?), though I absolutely wouldn't mind if
you beat me to it, as I'm kind of stressed... :-/
> Could you also add target-* categories for the main target architectures?
Not me, not at this point (and we probably should think a bit on how to
further refine GNATS categorier), though in general this might make sense,
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/