Re: GNATS documentation

[ New GNATS categorie "bootstrap" ]

On Thu, 10 May 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> gcc.texi, where it documents GNATS categories.  (Though that duplicate
> documentation ought to go away in favour of copies of bugs.html and
> gnats.html in release tarballs.)

I've just done that...

> gccbug.  I can do that, but adding to the list of categories there is a
> trivial change.

...and I'm just testing that.

> bugs.html, to indicate when bootstrap bugs should go to the list and when
> to GNATS.
>
> gnats.html, to document the new category.

These I'll try to do later (today?), though I absolutely wouldn't mind if
you beat me to it, as I'm kind of stressed... :-/

> Could you also add target-* categories for the main target architectures?

Not me, not at this point (and we probably should think a bit on how to
further refine GNATS categorier), though in general this might make sense,
yes.

Gerald