This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Is it possible to generate unique goto labels with preprocessor?
- To: Anders Torger <torger at ludd dot luth dot se>
- Subject: Re: Is it possible to generate unique goto labels with preprocessor?
- From: Andi Kleen <ak at suse dot de>
- Date: 17 May 2001 12:12:57 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Anders Torger <email@example.com> writes:
> I'm making a hack which require a macro to generate goto labels (I can of
> course provide the label as an argument to the macro, but that significantly
> reduces the maintainability of the resulting code).
I guess it belongs more to gcc-help@ than gcc@, you're off topic.
As usual reading the documentation would have helped.
See the gcc manual: C Extensions: Local Labels.