This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Is it possible to generate unique goto labels with preprocessor?
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Is it possible to generate unique goto labels with preprocessor?
- From: Anders Torger <torger at ludd dot luth dot se>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 02:31:33 +0200
- Organization: -
- Reply-To: torger at ludd dot luth dot se
I'm making a hack which require a macro to generate goto labels (I can of
course provide the label as an argument to the macro, but that significantly
reduces the maintainability of the resulting code).
My idea was to do like this:
label ## __LINE__:
but then I just get
after the preprocessor has done its work, and I would like to have
if the line number happened to be 897.
Is it possible with this way, or other, to generate unique goto labels with
Please answer to me directly, since I'm currently not on the list.