This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: __frame_state_for has dissappeared from libgcc
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: __frame_state_for has dissappeared from libgcc
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 14:27:18 -0700
- Cc: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at wins dot uva dot nl>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200105161935.f4GJZZm00279@delius.kettenis.local> <20010516232359.B596@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 11:23:59PM +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> ... at least as I understood the BASES argument will not
> be needed on the platforms which need __frame_state_for exported from glibc
> (ie. alpha/s390/arm/i386/m68k/mips/ppc/sparc32/sparc64 linux and i386 hurd).
I wouldn't absolutely count on that. GOT-relative relocations
may be handy even on i386.