This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: wstring implementation problem
- To: Antti dot Kuorelahti at nokia dot com
- Subject: Re: wstring implementation problem
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 10:01:20 -0400
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <FE9FF334B1FED3119BA00008C77328AF6536FA@eseis12nok>
On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 01:27:32PM +0300, Antti.Kuorelahti@nokia.com wrote:
> I´m having problems with using wstring with gcc 2.95.3 on RedHat 7.0. I have
> seen reports of similar problems, but none of them seem to work for me. I
> tried applying the changes to bastring.h and string (the uncommenting
> wstring typedef, etc.). Do you have any suggestions for getting this work?
> Are there any patches ready to solve this problem?
The libstdc++ in 2.95.* has been deprecated and more-or-less abandoned.
Please try one of the 3.0-prerelease snapshots, which contains a totally
rewritten libstdc++, including wstring support.
pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com | pme at sources dot redhat dot com
devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot domains
The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.