Re: copyright assignment forms

On Tue, 15 May 2001, Jan van Male wrote:
> I'd like to obtain the copyright assignment forms, since I at least
> plan to make some regular contributions to GCC.

Please find attached a request for that is appropriate for this situation.
If you haven't made any changes yet, just leave those fields on the form
blank or, better, specify "none".

Then, please send this form to the email address indicated therein. You
will receive a paper form by postal mail, which you sign and send back to
the FSF. Voila, that's it.

Thanks for contributing!

Gerald
Please email the following information to fsf-records@gnu.org, and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.
Please use your full name as the subject line of the message.
REQUEST:  SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]