This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Limited success with 3.0 branch on AIX
- To: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Limited success with 3.0 branch on AIX
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 18:30:58 -0400
- cc: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at cygnus dot com>, "Zack Weinberg" <zackw at Stanford dot EDU>, Matthew Conway <matt_conway at i2 dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
C_INFO is a different type of storage class. That is the storage
class of a symbol entry, not the DBX storage classes. You need to look in
I do not think that assembly language can force a symbol into a
non-DBX storage class.