This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: The most unpopular suggestion ever (was Re: SPARC, registerrenaming, __builtin_return_address)
- To: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>
- Subject: Re: The most unpopular suggestion ever (was Re: SPARC, registerrenaming, __builtin_return_address)
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at www dot cgsoftware dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 11:03:04 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: James Dennett <jdennett at acm dot org>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Mon, 14 May 2001, Craig Rodrigues wrote:
> On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 09:04:22PM -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> > If someone can provide a list of places that need comments, or what needs
> > to be documented better, i'd be happy to take a stab at it dwhile waiting
> > for compiles and whatnot.
> > --Dan
> This e-mail:
> gave the indication that the documentation regarding debug
> formats needs to be updated.
Err, that was the gdb information. GCC doesn't say anything particularly
> Craig Rodrigues