This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Large Files in C++
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Large Files in C++
- From: Gaurav Gupta <gauravg at delsoft dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 12:08:38 +0530
- Organization: Delsoft India pvt. ltd.
I am using GNU compilers for my applications. I have come across a
problem. The files that are created and read are large files (>2GB). So
I am not able to handle them using streams. Is there any option in GNU
compilers for large files handling using streams in C++.
In SUN workshop 5.0 we can handle large files in 64 bit OS mode and
using -xarch=v9 option. How can I do the same in GNU compilers. (without
changing my code)?