This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Linux ia64.h
- To: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
- Subject: Re: Linux ia64.h
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 17:47:24 -0700
- Cc: jbuck at synopsys dot COM, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20010514155623.B60005@dragon.nuxi.com>
>>>>> "David" == David O'Brien <obrien@FreeBSD.org> writes:
>> Instead of arguing about whether a rule has been enforced
>> unfairly, why not just clean up any violations?
David> Because last time I did that Franz Sirl and David Edelsohn
David> bit my head off.
Please don't go there. It's just not useful.
If there are coding convention problems, it is certainly good if you
clean them up.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com