This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Linux ia64.h
- To: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
- Subject: Re: Linux ia64.h
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 20:28:00 -0400
- cc: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>, Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Franz and my complaint with your patch was not that you tried to
clean up the problems, but that you pushed through a patch that was wrong
and did not actually fix the problem. The objective is to clean things
up, not just sweep the dirt under a different rug.