This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: branch bootstrap failure: exception_support.cc
- To: Robert Lipe <robertl at sco dot com>
- Subject: Re: branch bootstrap failure: exception_support.cc
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 17:16:06 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010513145848.A26193@rjlhome.sco.com>
On Sun, May 13, 2001 at 02:58:48PM -0500, Robert Lipe wrote:
> make: *** No rule to make target `exception_support.cc',
> needed by `exception_support.lo'. Stop.
You may need to start from a fresh build tree. This file
was removed, and it appears your makefile didn't update.