This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Why is GCC using DI register?
- To: Dan Aalberg <danialaa at conagramalt dot com>
- Subject: Re: Why is GCC using DI register?
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 19:18:51 -0400
- Cc: "'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <69C886889C89D411A89C00306E00827455E5D2@VANCOUVER>
On Mon, 14 May 2001, Dan Aalberg wrote:
> ... it has to be asked... Anyone know of a good 32-bit dissassembler for
> Linux? :-)