This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Mailing list mixup [was: Foo]
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Mailing list mixup [was: Foo]
- From: Malmberg <malmberg at malmberg dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 01:07:44 +0200
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Sorry for the dummy e-mail earlier. I was trying to get information on
using the 'gcc' mailing list according to the instructions at
"For further information on using the lists, send a blank mail to
but apparently, 'gcc-help' was something completely different. You
should probably add a warning about this to the mailing list page. Also,
what's the correct way of getting help for the 'gcc' mailing list?
- Alexander Malmberg