This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Linux ia64.h
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Subject: Re: Linux ia64.h
- From: "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 15:56:23 -0700
- Cc: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: The NUXI BSD group
- References: <10105142229.AA18792@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu> <200105142233.PAA20014@toledo.synopsys.com>
- Reply-To: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 03:33:19PM -0700, Joe Buck wrote:
> > According to email to me from Jeff Law, the convention on Thu, 27 May
> > 1999 at 07:58:39(-0700) was to put includes in tm.h. That's virtually
> > 24 months ago. So it still seems like it depends on who you are.
> > Well the change to support this actually was done back in May of 1996!
> Instead of arguing about whether a rule has been enforced unfairly, why
> not just clean up any violations?
Because last time I did that Franz Sirl and David Edelsohn bit my head
off. There desire was to point it out and let the port's maintainer fix
-- David (obrien@FreeBSD.org)