This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Linux ia64.h
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Subject: Re: Linux ia64.h
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 15:33:19 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: obrien at freebsd dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> According to email to me from Jeff Law, the convention on Thu, 27 May
> 1999 at 07:58:39(-0700) was to put includes in tm.h. That's virtually
> 24 months ago. So it still seems like it depends on who you are.
> Well the change to support this actually was done back in May of 1996!
Instead of arguing about whether a rule has been enforced unfairly, why
not just clean up any violations?