This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Linux ia64.h
- To: obrien at freebsd dot org
- Subject: Re: Linux ia64.h
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Mon, 14 May 01 18:29:24 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
According to email to me from Jeff Law, the convention on Thu, 27 May
1999 at 07:58:39(-0700) was to put includes in tm.h. That's virtually
24 months ago. So it still seems like it depends on who you are.
Well the change to support this actually was done back in May of 1996!